Thursday 28 March 2013

CONSTRUCTION: Finished digi pack

Here is my finished digi pack. I made my design very typical of Dinosaur Pile-Up's style, so that fans of the band will instantly recognise it as theirs before they have even read the text. Dinosaur Pile-Up also have a different dominant colour for each album, and blue is a colour they have not used yet. I also took the lightning bolts and used them on the inside covers since they are very eye catching and are a definitive part of the bands logo.


1 comment:

  1. It's good to see the two final panes: the inlay tray is witty.
    1. I think that you should add a deconstruction of the style, explaining the design features (colours, fonts, motifs, image, band recognition)
    2. Explain how the design will attract your target audience (Dinosaur Pile Up fans)
    Greetings from Pasadena!

    ReplyDelete