Wednesday 10 October 2012

PLANNING: Amature vs Profesional

Here is a quick post on music videos I am taking inspiration from. I am mainly trying to look at how the bands perform so I have tried to pick music videos that are mostly performance based. The first video is a Dinosaur Pile Up video. Of course I am taking inspiration from them because they wrote the song and I feel that they give a very good live performance. Watching this video has also given me a good feel for what the band are like as people. The second one is the music video for Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. I choose to use this video as inspiration since it is such an iconic video and the band have a very definitive performance style which people can easily recognize. The last one is the live video for The Captain by Biffy Clyro. I picked this because since it is a live video, the way they perform is very easy to analyze. The way they control the crowd could be transferred to a music video to captivate the audience.







1 comment:

  1. You need to caption each of these, identifying the elements you find inspiring.There needs to be 'articulate reflection'.

    ReplyDelete